What is Bespoke training?
Bespoke is a term employed in a variety of applications to mean an item custom-made to the buyer's specification.
So how do we provide bespoke training?
It's all very simple really, a client advisor will visit you to establish your learning requirements and how you need to apply your new skills or skill developed workforce.
Because work requirements and skill sets have a spikey profile it is extremely difficult to find a one fits all solution and therefore much of your training expenses and time is wasted on something you don't need or want.
Once we understand your organisation and its delivery methods we can look at support mechanisms and how to achieve a greater output from you and your employees.
Training can either be done at our training centre or a tutor can train your staff at the work place to minimise any disruption to your daily workload. Subject to numbers evenings and weekends are also an option and depending on the training requirements most programmes can lead to qualifications.
The good thing about developing your staff's skills is that in most cases productivity increases, staff will feel they are regarded and also in some cases you can have your training needs met for free. It's a win, win situation.
Ask yourself the following questions
- Do your staff have the skills to conduct their job role to the level you would expect?
- Do your staff hold qualifications in the job they are currently doing?
- Do your staff lack the skills to converse with customers which will retain their loyalty and commitment to your business?
- Do your staff avoid using Maths or English and pass the task on to a fellow colleague?
- Do your staff understand and apply IT in their work to a satisfactory level?
- Do your staff have team leading skills to manage groups of employees successfully?
The list of questions you could ask yourself is endless, but if any of the question above are tapping away at you then the chances are you are not totally happy with the output you are getting from your business and employees, albeit as they are untrained and unqualified.
View our course fee's section for fee remission criteria and programme requirements.